Our business plan package is tailor-made to address the year-end review with your shareholders, or to present your organisation to Officials (for example to a lender to obtain funding).
This document must include information provided by your Accountant or Finance Department (such as the Profit & Loss report and the Balance Sheet). MerKatiK® do not provide accounting services but we can put you in touch with a reliable third party Accounting firm if needed.
The report will include the following:
- Macro analysis (Market assumptions & opportunities)
- Micro analysis (Customers, Suppliers, Intermediaries, Publics & Organisation itself)
- Competitors analysis
- Financial overview (in collaboration with your Accountant)
- Previous period strategic review (if existing)
- Short & Medium term strategic plan (based on Segmentation)
- P&L Budget for the following period (in collaboration with your Accountant)
This report is usually delivered within 3 weeks (subject to your Accounting documents).