To select a Marketing Strategy and put in place a Marketing Plan set your business on the right pass to success.
There is no set standard for the look or content of a Marketing plan, but the main steps are as follows:
Analysis & Evaluation
- Marketing Audit with support from Human Resources and Head Of Department
- Gathering of internal and external data of the company
- Summary of the current situation
- Identification and diagnosis of issues
Strategic decision for future improvement
- Identification of strategies relevant to previous findings
- Mutual agreement of strategy selection
Recommendation & Implementation
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Implementation Plan
- Contingency Plan
Our promise is to deliver a marketing plan within 4 weeks of our introduction meeting; though a marketing plan should function as a working document that evolves with time, adapting with changes in the market and the environment of your business.